Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We are located at the ‘Beerwah Hideaway Bed & Breakfast and Function Venue’ in Beerwah. This means that we are often holding weddings and dealing with guests. Please contact us on 5494 0054 or email email@example.com to make an appointment to view our extensive product range in person.
Unfortunately no. Due to the large amount of orders and deliveries we conduct and commitments with our venue, we are not able to provide this service. We work closely with other suppliers to ensure our Barrels of Fun items are delivered to your event smoothly and can provide recommendations for local stylists. Please contact us for more information.
Delivery starts from $70 and is based on total kilometres travelled. Once the address is known, we will advise the cost of delivery and collection for your consideration.
Goods may be collected from Barrels of Fun’s Beerwah location between 1pm to 5pm on the day prior to the hire date and must be returned by 10am on the day following the hire date (or 10am Monday for weekend events).
Goods delivered by Barrels of Fun will usually be dropped at the agreed location on the day prior to event and collected on the first working day after the event. (Collection of goods on a Sunday may incur additional charges.)
Alternative times may be arranged by prior agreement.
Please be aware that items are not secured for your chosen date until a deposit or full payment is made. Quotes expire within 7 days. If payment is not made within this time, item availability and hire rates may change.
The minimum order for hire goods is $200. Please call 5494 0054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Orders under $500 must be prepaid in full before the quotation expiry date.
Orders over $500 must be secured by either paying a 25% deposit (or payment in full).
Full payment of the remaining amount must be made 7 days prior to the hire date.
Any damaged (including water damage) or missing items will be replaced by Barrels of Fun at the hirer’s expense.
Any recovered missing items must be returned to Barrels of Fun at the hirer’s expense.
If items are not returned within the required timeframe, they will be replaced by Barrels of Fun at the hirer’s expense.
If left outside in wet conditions, our hay bales are most likely unusable. Hay must be kept dry throughout the hire period to avoid replacement costs.
Unfortunately, it is often the case for the Americana’s to be returned in a dirty and/or muddy state. Due to the large amount of time it takes to clean these chairs, we are now invoicing for any cleaning fees.
Yes! Our sister business, ‘Beerwah Hideaway Bed & Breakfast and Function Venue’ is the home of Barrels of Fun. With over 2 acres of gardens, accommodation rooms and a stunning new function room, Beerwah Hideaway offers the complete package – from ceremony to reception and accomodation for you and your guests ! All this and priority access to the Barrels of Fun range for styling your event.
Visit www.beerwahhideaway.com.au for more information!
Barrels of Fun – Terms & Conditions of Hire
- The minimum order for hire goods is $200.
A $250 bond will be required in the following situations:
- If order includes floral arrangements, hay bales, cafe umbrellas or white Americana chairs; or
- Customer collects & transports orders that include white Americana chairs or wine barrel eskies
All or part of the bond may be retained if goods are damaged or scratched during transport or returned wet or soiled/dirty
- Orders are not booked/secured until the appropriate payment has been received.
- Orders under $500 must be prepaid in full within 7 day from the quote date.
- Orders over $500 must be secured by either paying a $500 deposit or payment in full.
- Full payment of any outstanding amounts must be made 7 days prior to the hire date.
- All electronic payments must reference quote/invoice number and surname of hirer.
- In the event that an order is cancelled within 14 days of the event date, a $200 cancellation fee will apply.
Delivery & Collection
- Goods may be collected from Barrels of Fun business premises, between 9am to 3pm on the last weekday prior to the hire date and must be returned by 10am on the first weekday after the event.
- For weekend events, goods must be returned by 10am on Monday to avoid extra hire charges.
- Hire items delivered by Barrels of Fun will be delivered to a location accessible by delivery truck on the day prior to event (or Friday for weekend events) and collected on the first working day after the event. Additional costs will be incurred if hire items are required to be delivered or collected beyond this point.
- Alternative times may be arranged by prior agreement.
- Delivery or collection of goods on Saturday or Sunday will incur a $200 surcharge for each return journey.
Damaged / Missing Items
- All items, including hay bales must be kept dry throughout the hire period to avoid incurring replacement costs.
- Any damaged (including rain damage) or missing items will be replaced by Barrels of Fun at the hirer’s expense.
- All items must be returned in a clean condition. Should items require cleaning, the hirer will be charged cleaning fees.
- Any recovered missing items must be returned to Barrels of Fun at the hirer’s expense.
- If items are not returned within 3 days of hire date, they will be replaced by Barrels of Fun at the hirer’s expense.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- In paying the deposit (or any other amount towards Barrels of Fun product hire), it is deemed that you fully understand and accept these terms and conditions. If you wish to proceed, payment must be made within 7 days of the quote date.